Full Tummy

Come join me in seeing and tasting food the way I do, take a sniff with me and enjoy the flavors like I do.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Inspired

It seems that for the past many years I have been trying hard to find a way to organize all the recipes that I have tried and liked. Not just organizing, but sharing these with my mom, my sister and my friends. I had gone through cycles of installing and eventually getting frustrated with various recipe software as well!

Off late I was getting a lot of cooking ideas from recipes from various blogs. I figured, it was high time to try this world of food blogging as a way to not just organize my recipes but to share them with the world as well!!

So voila, here I am, inspired by various aromas and flavors I experience.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Bhargavi said…

    Hi!!
    Welcome to the world of blogs!!
    All the best for ur blog.
    Happy blogging!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home